Hello everyone and a very big welcome to Whipperley Children's Centre, your local 'one stop shop' where you, yur family and the community can access a wide range of services, information, activities, advice and fun events.
Our friendly and experienced team is available 48 weeks of the year, bringing you a range of services, including:
- Early education and childcare
- Access to local childminding network
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Advice and support with employment and training
- Links with Job Centre Plus
- Stay and Play sessions
- Toy library
- Baby group
- Dads group
- Family health services, including Child Health Clinic and Midwife Clinic
- Access to specialist services
- Support and information
- Outreach support
- Plus lots, lots more
Have a look at our timetable below for activities and services available. For more information, you can contact us on 01582 451339
Whipperley Children's Centre is open for part of the summer holidays. Click on the link below to open up our timetable for the summer holidays.
We look forward to meeting you.