23rd March 2020
Following latest Government advice, we will be remaining open until further notice - however we will only be offering care for parents who work within the KEY WORKER CATEGORIES these are:
IF IT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE FOR CHILDREN TO BE AT HOME, THEN THEY SHOULD BE.( If at anytime your circumstances change with regards to your childcare and you need the nursery, please call us to arrange any care needed.)
PARENTS SHOULD DO EVERTHING THEY CAN TO ENSURE THAT FAMILIES ARE NOT MIXING SOCIALLY, FOLLOWING GOEVERNMENT GUILDINES SET OUT.
* Please do not send your child into school if they have a temperature of 37.8 or above. Children that develop a temperature during their session will need to be collected immediately.
* Please DO NOT give your child any form of Calpol/Paracetamol to mask any temperature prior to coming into the Nursery.
* Please do not send your child to school if they have a persistent cough or develop new cough/flu like symptoms. A persistent cough - if you or a child coughs 3 times or more within a 1 hour period.
* Children should remain at home for 7 DAYS if they display any symptoms and all other persons that live in the same household should self isolate for 14 DAYS.
* If you are concerned at any time please call 111 or go online to NHS 111 symptom checker.
We appreciate that these new measures may cause some inconvenience to families, but during these uncertain times we have to follow Government advice to do all that we can to minimize risk, contain the disease and safeguard all children and staff. We are continuously cleaning/sanitizing our Nursery toys, tables, toilets, door handles etc.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Management on: 07870194148 / 07967112410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support. We are thinking of you all and your families during these uncertain times.